ANNUAL PROVINCIAL PLANNER AND COACHING PROGRAMME
KZNCU Coaching Course Criteria and Process
Due to the large number of people who book and do not end up attending the courses, it is compulsory that all coaching course candidates follow a registration and shortlisting process going forward.
Once your registration has been accepted you will be notified by email .
Requirements for all coaching courses: –
- Registration Form
- Police clearance – Need upon successful completion of the course and when collecting your certificate
Level 1 coaching course qualification requirements: –
- Candidates must be 18 years or older– bring copy of ID (doesn’t have to be certified).
- Letterfrom school or cricket club approving the candidate should do a coaching course.
- Basic knowledgeof cricket
- LEVEL 1-YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WRITE AN ORIENTATION TEST BEFORE YOU START THE COURSE.
This test ensures that you know the basics about cricket.
One needs to achieve 80%in order to do level 1.
LEVEL 2 Candidates will be required to do a Pre-course assignment which will be mailed to them 2 weeks prior to the 1stDay. The assignments will need to be handed in 3 days before the course is scheduled to start. Failure to do so will result in you being unsuccessful with the course
- Should you fail the Level 1 Pre-course test, you will be required to leave the course!
- You will be given resource material for your study purposes. Please ensure that you bring along a memory stick.
- Bat and soft ball.
Level 1 and 2
To bring: Pen & paper, Cricket bat
To wear: Shorts, T-shirt, non-markable takkies or a sports tracksuit, if you want.
Duration: 3-day course
1-hour test on 4thday.
Time: 08:30-16:00. (first day)
Times may vary but you will be informed on the first day when you receive your schedule.
LEVEL 1 and 2 COACHING COURSEs (Max 15 People per Course)
NB: PLEASE SEND APPLICATION FORMS WITH ID COPIES AND ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW: